Friday, February 20, 2009

Blogger Response


Today is Friday, 20Th of February,


Today's blog is in response of another student in my class. I have chosen to follow up on "Till Death Do Us Part". This Blog is all about a relationship and relationships in general. Last weeks blog was about the "Top 3" ways, characteristics that can make a relationship work, in the bloggers opinion. I have chosen this blog because I believe what he is saying is true, you need:



  1. Trust- without trust no relationship can work, you have to be able to be able to believe in someone.

  2. Forget The Past- forgetting the past is another "most do". What we did in our past shouldn't stop us in our future.

  3. Sense of Humor- For me, this is what it's all about! I live on a sense of humor, if i didn't then i would go insane, you have to be able to just stop an laugh, life's too short to live all grumpy.

So, I know that's not all that can make a relationship work, but its a good start, and if all these attribute are present, then you can bet on a life full of happiness!

2 comments:

  1. i agreed completely on this post. my last relationship had problems in trust and past. though we always had fun, great sense of humor. all three are very important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, e46blogger for choosing my post. I appreciate you reading my blog each week. I've had some experience with relationships and I know they're plenty of things needed for a relationship to work but to me those 3 things are very important. I'm glad you agree. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete