Friday, January 9, 2009

A little about me!

Hello!

I’m completely new to blogging, so bare with me through the next several weeks. First off, my name is Kyle; I am 20 years of age and am now attending OSU. I am a freshman here and loving every minute of it, the transition from high school to college wasn’t too bad, but figuring out what my major is difficult. Enough of that for now, I’m here to talk about my interest in BMW’s, and how my infatuation about cars began. For all my life I’ve been obsessed with cars. When I was a kid I’d always head straight to the toys section and pick out all my favorite Matchbox cars, then find my mom and then she would let me get a couple of the cars I picked out. Through the years I have quite the collection of Matchbox cars (no offense to Hot Wheels, but I never liked the “style” of their cars). Matchbox cars where always close replicas to the real thing. So starting young I played with cars, which had obviously got me hooked on them, and today you can almost call me crazy, but I know almost everything about them, just I’m not too familiar all the mechanical aspect of them. Too much surprise, I later found out that the automotive “idea” has been in my family for years. My dad’s father had a new car dealership in Sunbury, Oh. My dad, when married to my mom, was a used car salesmen. So that’s where I believe my interest in cars is from, at least kind of. The other side of me is how I love my car to shine! It can be freezing outside and id is out washing my car, all to make her shine! Later I’ll get into my ride; hence that’s what this page is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment