Wednesday, March 18, 2009


Blogging is a new, vast way to let yourself be heard and have endless possibilities. A blog is kept online and is also referred to as a weblog. Blogs are an online journal, they can be informal of events or news, they c

an have music or video on them or they can be kept for a fun way to express yourself and let your words be heard from any place the world wide is assessable.

Who knew going into an English class, the curriculum would be centered around blogging? In my winter quarter 109.02 English class, we had to think of a topic for a blog that we would keep for a 10 wee

k period in the class. Wondering what I loved most that would keep my interest peaked for the duration of the class, I chose to blog about the BMW E46 and titled my blog e46 Blogger.

 


I recently bought a used BMW 328i. My four door sedan was built on the e46 chassis or frame. My excitement  for this car is overflowing, blogging about it for 10 weeks seemed effortless to me and keep me interested. Throughout the last ten weeks my car an I have been through a lot and in the last two weeks I’ve put over $1200 into it. Set aside the cost, the car and I are still rolling. 


This class has really opened my eyes to this new way of writing. I had heard of blogs, and may be seen a few but never got into the whole blogging idea. Now, with it being a requirement for my class, I had too. Throughout the last weeks my experience with blogging has been fun, although my words where available online, I didn’t get any hits from outside my class on any of my blog posts. I know this is mainly my fault, you have to comment to get a comment. My blog was ok, and could have been much better. Looking back, I wish I would have spent more time on it 


This sums up blogging for my class, thank you for your time.


e46blogger


(P.S. Kudos Mr. Boczkowski, it’s been a pleaser)

1 comment:

  1. Kyle--

    You certainly have a feel for the shorter bursts that most blogs offer their readers. You mention a lot about your experience here, but I'm curious about what you think the place for blogs is overall in our society.

    Thanks for a great class.

    ReplyDelete